Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some Things Michaela Made

This is going to be my last post on Yellow Bicycle Blog. Because, if you haven't read, I'm indecisive. I get bored easily. And I want it to match my personal website. At the time, I was sketching out one that focused on my animation & film & video work, thus Yellow Bicycle Films. But now I want to show much more than that. And I want it to be open. Just, ya know, some things I made. So head on over to my new blog:


There will be a new post tomorrow, but for now, I embedded all my old posts on there. It's not completely set up yet (I lost a lot of time yesterday being stranded on a friends porch during a thunderstorm/tornado deal--not gonna lie, it was awesome) but it's enough to get you started.

Now I gotta go sew some penguins. I'll be adding more items to my Etsy shop tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment