Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tomorrow & Tomorrow & Tomorrow

What I accomplished today:

  • Worked at the library
  • Embroidered some wonderful characters
  • Worked on my Etsy (besides just making things for it)
  • Read parts of really awesome craft books
  • Worked in my sketchbook
  • Realized that my poor little bicycle desperately needs new break pads
  • Worked on this new blog of mine
  • Photographed some of my embroidery work
  • Worked on my personal website
  • Talked to Nicholas
  • Worked on advertising my Etsy shop
  • Roasted marshmallows over my kitchen stove
  • Worked.
What I better get done tomorrow:
  • Wake up at a decent time
  • Get some cereal
  • Sew some Pocket Friends
  • Work at the Library
  • Do LAUNDRY!!!
  • Finish up stuff for my new blog
What I need to get done Thursday:
  • Launch my new blog
  • Photograph Pocket Friends
So that Friday I can:
  • Update my shop
  • Work at the library
  • Possibly roast marshmallows over a real fire

No comments:

Post a Comment