Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm afraid of...

Taking showers during thunderstorms. I don't remember if my mom told me when I was younger or if it was something on one of those garbage tv shows about the possibility of being electrocuted, but ever since it was mentioned, even if people tell me it's not true, I avoid it. And so instead of showering, I'm sitting in my room listening to "Raining Like Magic" from the Fern Gully soundtrack.

I should probably do some more packing. But every time I try that, I get side tracked and end up making Sculpey necklaces or crocheting headbands or organizing my fabric collection. The good news, though, is that in the midst of going through all sorts of art supplies, I may have come up with ideas of things to sell on Etsy! My problem is just that I love making pretty much everything. That makes it hard to nail down what I really want to make a lot of. I'll be testing some things out this weekend.

Also, check out one of my favorite animations! I came across this so long ago, and still, every time I watch it, I am impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment