Tuesday, March 23, 2010

36-53

36. Just finished shooting my animation.

37. It involved me climbing up and down a ladder for hours on end.

38. Poor Meredith was sick and still wanted to do it. For this, I love her even more.

39. I'm going to have buns of steel by breakfast.

40. I had a muffin for breakfast today from the cafe across the street.

41. I've been up since 7:15am. 

42. I went to bed around 4 something am.

43. I haven't had any coffee today.

44. And yet, I'm surprisingly upbeat.

45. It looks like I'm homeless and living in my studio.

46. I even have a suitcase and an air mattress here.

47. Megan just thought it looked like a stop motion studio.

48. I'm happy with that.

49. I have to run over to the other building and do a million and a half things before animation class tonight.

50. I'm going mad. But all the best people are.

51. At least, that's what I tell myself.

52. I'm in love with these floral dresses from Delia's. (Dear Ciara, dibs.)

53. I'll be back tonight, hopefully with some pictures to give you a little more insight into this crazy animation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment