Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Behind the Scenes

Guess what!


In case you were wondering what it's like making animations with a 3 year old, I made this. My 13 year old sister McKenna took video with her Flip camera while Mia and I worked on animations today. It's a veryyyy quick/rough edit of what you did. But at least it has fun music! Mia helped pick it out...it's even by Robert Schwartzman's band :)

I still have 2 animations we did in the past 2 days to edit and put on Youtube. And about 18 more applications to fill out (not exaggerating...I need a job!). And tomorrow I'm getting up early (for me anyway) to help out my mom in the Religious Formation Office. And we're going to finally see Alice in Wonderland tomorrow. And running to Joann's to get some fabric for my animation. So I'll be busy, but hopefully have at least one new animation edited by tomorrow night. That is, unless we decide to shoot another!

Now, back to watching The Sound of Music with Mia (for the third time...).

No comments:

Post a Comment