Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lucy Clift's Take on Fairy Tales

I am completely smitten with these works by Lucy Clift that I happened to stumble on this afternoon. Her blog says that she is inspired by story books, letterforms, trees, wooden toys, folk music, vacant hills, tea parties, stamps, Victorian ladies, birds, and fairy tales.















I am especially taken by these because they are very similar to a style I wanted to try animating. It was something I considered doing for my documentary until a different stop motion thought popped into my head. Maybe I'll get to try this set up in the summer. Right now, I have to focus on my big animation project, animations for my documentary, finishing my website, and collaborating with a dancer for a multi-media animation project. Oh, I'll be busy the rest of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment