Thursday, February 11, 2010

Book Report

I'm not obsessive, I promise. It just so happened that some of the first images I came across on We Heart It just now were beautiful books. So here we go again. But this time, I thought I'd just share some lovely photos, rather than books as art themselves (not that these aren't). Oh, and I found a few more book-related animations you should definitely watch.

Book Animation by Ian Hammond

Animated Popup Book by Will Eades


I'd Rather be with You music video for Joshua Radin

This is Where We Live animation by 4th Estate

Disney's Enchanted opening sequence with the animated pop-up book. I want to meet whoever came up with this idea. And whoever animated it.



















































Well, I better get back to work. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm in the library, I'm going to look at a few more blogs, and then I'm going to collect some pretty books to check out. I have a problem.
(Ps. Click images for sources.)

No comments:

Post a Comment