Friday, February 19, 2010

I like to ride my bicycle.

The past couple of days have been unbelievably sunny for mid-February in Cleveland. It just makes me wish for spring even more and being able to ride my bike again.


















Yellow bicycles, especially, have a way of instantly cheering me up. Especially this one, that Nicholas & I discovered (parked next to a matching yellow fire hydrant) in Charleston a couple of summers ago. One day, I will have myself a little yellow bicycle. With a basket. And possibly a friendly bird on the handlebar to sing to me while I ride to flea markets.

3 comments:

  1. Love this post. I really want a bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i really need a bicycle! A pretty old one, with a wicker basket.

    you can find scans from lula on tfs - http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/lula-magazine-10-s-s-2010-a-96585.html

    thanks for stopping by my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicker baskets are the best :)
    And thanks for the link about Lula!

    ReplyDelete